Ayla is the daughter of war, yet she has a sensitive temperament and hides her emotions. Ayla is the same one that conquered the heart of Süleyman, who risked his own life to save her.
Each color shows different nuances of her personality, though what stands out the most is the aggressive shape of her strand, which refers to her fighting character.
Textures mix to form a game of geometries as surprising as disturbing, which connects with her divine nature.The hair is like a crown, a jewel capable of expressing all her power, as well as all the faces of her polyhedral personality.
- Hair: Rafael Bueno @Rafael Bueno Peluqueros
- Hair Instagram @rafaelbuenopeluqueros
- Hair Assistant: Moyses Utrera Instagram @moysesutrera
- Photography: Alberto Zaldivar
- Photography Instagram @albertozaldivar
- Makeup: Lulu Pérez Makeup Instagram @_luluperez_
- Makeup Assistant: Ariadna Caparrós Instagram: @ariadna_roji
- Styling: Xisco Morales Styling Instagram:@xissciss
- Products: Revlon Professional Instagram: @revlonprofessional_es
- Models: Almar Gómez, Jennifer Medalle, Araceli Ayala, Emily Cordoba. Instagram @almargsato @jennifermedalle @_emicaor_