- Separate the upper zone in two with a sloping line adding the bangs to the one on the left.
- Pass the razor to No. 1 by the contour.
- With the razor without comb, shave the hairline to create a gradient in the cut.
- With the comb and the scissors unifies the shaving with the rest of the hair shaping the sides.
- Cut the crown partition pointing the scissors, directing it backwards and raising it 90º.
- Define the contours with the knife.
- Apply Osis Session Label saline spray to add body and dry texture to the hair.
- With the help of brush and dryer, hollow and direct the hair with a natural look.
- Final photography
Hair by: Jose Garcia Peluqueros, Pamplona.
MUAH: Isabel García.
Photographer: Aitor Esparza.